WELCOME TO YOUR BEACH
Thank you for visiting Perform’s site. A few words about our business services company written by who joined it as an associate thirteen years ago, two years after its foundation.
Perform's legacy was built in time by scores of people and hundreds of projects: initially focused in information technology, business process and strategy consulting, then in restructuring of small medium size enterprises. Six years ago, we started to provide outsourced services, executing operations on behalf of medium-large enterprise clients.
Our history shows that our clients' benefits ranges from a minimum improvement of 5% in net operating cash margin, to stop loss reaching 32% EBITDA in the P&L of their business entrusted to Perform. Yet, we take greater pleasure seeing the side benefit—our clients’ merit alone—of significant increase in their enterprise stamina and sustainability.
We are a lean, Brazil-headquartered company, with well educated, hardworking and talented professionals. Perform's work is a result of our associates’ talents and happy lives. We enjoy what we do and we esteem committed and honest clients, with whom we work.
Whichever your beach, enjoy it. Drop us a line and we'll be honored to be part of your business, your life.
See you soon.
Eduardo Lemos [mini-bio em inglês abre em janela sobreposta]
The soul of our firm is the restructuring of operations and organizations to improve market approach, productivity and net returns. We work on this with managing shareholders and Board directors.
We’re focused in 5 areas:
Performance to optimize enterprise effectiveness
Projects to implement the business plan
Collection to cash-in receivables
Estate to yield real-estate assets
Markets to consolidate business abroad
15 years, 200+ clients, 35+ industry sectors, 100+ professionals.
Performance and integrity.
works in countries and clients speaking English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and French.
Testimonials from client
ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE AND CONTROLLERSHIP
From funding, to operational use of proceeds and financial returns, we help optimize business value and performance as consultants, executive or non-executive directors:
- Implementing the best corporate governance structure;
- Defining, communicating and monitoring scope, objectives, activities, resources, timing, goals and expected outcomes for business activities;
- Managing expectations, nurturing credibility and synchronizing all stakeholders;
- Raising funds, resources, partnerships, internal capabilities and sales;
- Insuring accountability and controllership;
- Monitoring market, operational and financial progress and projections;
- Revisiting and updating business assumptions, value proposition, business strategies and plans, marketing and operations, resources and staffing.
Perform implements business plans to completion through program management through integrated management of multiple projects in multiple business areas and units. Serving as executive liaison throughout corporate areas, levels, and partners, we engage in resource planning and costing, activity and performance management until the desired outcomes are reached. We assist you:
- Scoping business initiatives (programs) into projects and work units with respective performance metrics and expected results;
- Procuring, developing, assigning and scheduling human and capital resources;
- Managing activities, time, resources, financials, issues, impacts and risks;
- Adapting our proprietary web-based tool for delegation and follow-up of program execution for all areas and levels of responsibility;
- Integrating the monitoring, communications and reporting with timely adjustments of the program or overall plan.
B2B COLLECTION SERVICES
Perform has generated cash value to its clients through the collection of business-to-business (B2B) receivables. The negotiation expertise of our experienced team and information system tool foment renovated client relationship and market opportunities from your credit portfolio. What we do:
- We define proper debt collection policy and procedures with renegotiation parameters that maximize credit recovery and minimize days outstanding while valuing the corporate image and business relationship of our clients with their corporate debtors.
- We recover and clean-up overdue portfolios, for both provisioned or written-off debtors, resolving problems with registries, contracts, tender documentation, and settling disputes associated with delivery of products and services, training, maintenance and other commercial, operational or financial obligations.
- We proactively manage portfolios coming due implementing an efficient collection ruler, following-up and resolving technical, commercial and financial inquiries with all internal and external stakeholders in our clients and their debtors, thus reducing credit exposure days receivable.
- We use a proprietary online collection and reporting system with an integrated and non-invasive interface with our clients' database which allows them to follow in real time the status of collections and of performance indicators such as percentage past-due and overdue classified by value and ageing.
REAL ESTATE & FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Perform supervises administration, finances and operations for sound management and returns on investment of real estate assets. We oversee commercial use of estate, contracts management, planning and control of estate portfolio returns as well as suppliers, their goods and services. What we do:
- Governance office: as legal, administrative and financial agent;
- Ownership controllership: ensuring financial returns of self-managed and co-participated operations;
- Facilities management of operations, maintenance and compliance of infrastructure;
- Demand generation and fulfillment, negotiation with tenants, real estate agents and business partners;
- Financial returns management and reporting;
- Backoffice management: secretarial, treasury and bank accounts, accounting and engaging external auditors;
- Regulatory and fiscal monitoring of properties in portfolio;
- Financial analysis of clients, business partners;
- Estate valuation (with business partners), credit analysis, structuring of credit policy and financing, terms for contracts and guarantees, collection services;
- Analysis and proposition of strategies to maximize portfolio valuation and financial performance;
- Planning and budgeting of estate reform projects to optimize financial returns;
- Quarterly report to shareholders and Board of Directors on the performance of the real estate portfolio.
Perform is your trusted hand to take right business decisions, execute them well and obtain enduring returns in foreign countries. We help you:
- Scout the market, identify clients and value chain partners;
- Assess needs and options to set-up presence in new markets in terms of business model, physical and technological infrastructure and supporting services;
- Formulate service levels and contracts, manage and control partnerships;
- Drive sales and operations, manage sales and marketing channels and client accounts;
- Manage orders, credit and collection;
- Engage local solicitors, accountants, auditors, and establish good corporate governance;
- Hire and develop the management and operations team.
Excerpts from feedbacks received. We will be happy to share the identity of our clients upon their consent on a case-by-case basis.
"We praise Perform’s work now in our fifth year of relationship with this entrusted partner for collection services."
~ Financial Operations Manager of medical equipment multinational.
"We had good results especially because of the dedication and commitment of Perform which was essential to help us with daily management and sustainability of the organization. I thank the attention and support I received from Perform team."
~ Managing Director of agribusiness client
"Perform manager brought a broader market positioning through strong networking, let alone the great contribution of integrating with a strategic partner."
~ Production Manager of IT company
"Perform gave a new life to our organization and I am thankful for Perform’s great competence. It brought a new perspective to our company which was going downhill. I can only say thank you Perform for everything, God bless you all in Perform."
~ President of woodworks manufacturer
"On this day, after the acquisition of our group, and in which Perform's executive leaves the position of CEO of our subsidiary in Brazil, I would like to express my gratitude and acknowledge his contribution. His distinctive professionalism and efficiency recovered our credibility with key clients in Brazil and improved our operations and productivity there. His leadership and effort granted business continuity, with lean costs and motivated staff. He will continue assisting us in the transition phase as our Brazilian operations are incorporated in the new organizational structure."
~ CEO of European IT group
"As investor and chairman of the board of the company that hired Perform, I affirm the integrity and professionalism of this company working in our invested company. Perform generated value renegotiating contracts, aggressively controlling inventory, cash, internal processes and organization."
~ Chairman of Investment fund
"Perform provided to us fully according to pre-set goals of optimizing and unifying business processes, orienting change management with training and dissemination of new business processes and performance metrics culture focused on business processes, productivity, quality, and cost control."
~ CEO of FMCG client
"I leave statement of professional and ethical proficiency of Perform. I am personally acquainted to two of its partners one of whom took over as interim CEO in a company invested by our private equity fund."
~ Private Equity General Manager for an investment bank
"Perform helped us to deal with a very difficult situation relating to an acquisition. As a UK headquartered Group with no local presence in Brazil, we found their experience of the local situation invaluable. They provided us with very professional and practical advice which brought the situation to a successful conclusion."
~ CFO of industrial services multinational
"We hired Perform to design and execute a supplier sourcing and qualification process to manufacture specialized parts for our operations in Brazil. This was part of our local content strategy and was brilliantly executed. Perform management quickly understood our needs and its engineers not only found suppliers but translated our manufacturing processes and specifications into their capabilities sets, creating us a multi-supplier process that met our business goals."
~ Senior manager of an oil & gas multinational
"Perform's help has been precious in recovering credits and optimizing process in these last two years"
~ Finance Manager for global medical device company.